• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by SoraPandora

ZAPPED! Zapped by SoraPandora

jprincess

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I won my first auction this last weekend in SoraPandora's Rapunzel ornament auction. I was beyond excited as Rapunzel is one of my main collections.

What I didn't expect is what came in the mail today. I seriously am blown away by SoraPandora's kindness.

I got

-Hong Kong Disneyland stickers! Ariel and Rapunzel are my favorite Princesses. I am beyond excited.

-Pascal mini bag. Soooooo cute!!!

-Rapunzel Mini towel (I was freaking out as I found all the tangled gifts)

-Sno-Caps (I have never had these before. Very excited!!!)

-PIN ZAPS (Thank you so much!!!!)

-Rapunzel Ornament I won (It was even more beautiful than I imagined. So special.)

So really amazing zap package and auction win.

Thank you so much Sora for your kindness. Seriously made my day!

7ac7169455ac2a63df476cd2963baf33.jpg

Last edited:
You are so very welcome! I had a great time putting everything together for you.

Sno-Caps are one of my favorite movie theater snacks! I hope you like them.

And I hope you have fun trading the pins at the park. :)

Thanks again for bidding on my auction, and for giving Rapunzel a loving new home! <3

Back