• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by Story!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by Story!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Kayla (Story) sent me a beautiful poem she wrote, along with two gorgeous pins.

1a6c058b5c9de137db23de38444c6a7e.jpg

d74c8bb185b7f3343401992422ce4f4e.jpg

7beca0cee65adc9123da7a5cf382fbcc.jpg

Such a thoughtful and creative zap - I'm speechless!

Thank you, Kayla!

❤❤❤❤❤

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay!! I'm so glad it arrived safely! It was suppose to get there Tuesday but the rain must have delayed it so I was super worried it would get drenched :doh:

You are so welcome Sara and I'm so happy you like it!! Ive been writing stories mainly as of late and out of practice with poems, but I was so glad with how that one came out and glad you enjoy it too =>

You're an amazing pin friend!! :hug:

Last edited:
Yay!! I'm so glad it arrived safely! It was suppose to get there Tuesday but the rain must have delayed it so I was super worried it would get drenched :doh:

You are so welcome Sara and I'm so happy you like it!! Ive been writing stories mainly as of late and out of practice with poems, but I was so glad with how that one came out and glad you enjoy it too =>

You're an amazing pin friend!! :hug:

It arrived in perfect condition (not damp at all) and I loved it.

It inspired me - I haven't written any poetry in years, but now I think I need to sit down and put a poem together for you. :)

It arrived in perfect condition (not damp at all) and I loved it.

It inspired me - I haven't written any poetry in years, but now I think I need to sit down and put a poem together for you. :)

Aww that would be so awesome!! Just the fact that it inspires you makes me smile! Mission accomplished! =D

Back