• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by team RKB!!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by team RKB!!!!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I got home today from getting a ct with iodine contrast, feeling kinda yucky, to find a LBE with the famous Wax name on the return address. Darris and Angie were kind enough to zap me with this awesome pin:

pin96165th72
Pin 96165: DSF - Iron Man 3 - War Machine and Iron Patriot spinner

Thank you so much, you two!!! I appreciate all you guys do around here to help spread good cheer, and this couldn't have come on a better day!! Into my collection book it goes, never to leave!!! It means so much to me to have been selected for your epic 100 zaps in a week extravaganza; thank you so so so so much again!!!

Back