• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by the sweet Merryweather!!!!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by the sweet Merryweather!!!!!!

Suzziesue

Crazy for Disney Pins
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Selen (Merryweather) is the sweetest person there is. She recently did a trade with my daughter Erin (Purplerose) and she included this cute Mickey pin for me. I love it. This is not the first time she has thought of me when trading with Erin. She has a huge heart and is so thoughtful. Thank you Selen for thinking of me. This cute Mickey pin is now in my collection book.

1em7wo.jpg

Last edited:
I've never seen that Mickey pin before- so adorable!! Congrats on the lovely zap from the always thoughtful and generous merryweather!! =)

Yay! I am so glad you liked the little zap. Erin has been über-kind to me, and I feel that her mom deserves some credit for her wonderful daughter ;)

Back