• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Thel in the Love Sack game!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Thel in the Love Sack game!!

boule

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I played in Thel's Love Sack game and although I didn't win the grand prize (BATB PODM), I was completely floored by what I received! Here's what I got (I didn't take actual pictures of the pins because I was so excited and put them in my pin bag right away! :wiggle:):

First love sack contained...

pin94858

I couldn't believe my eyes!! I have all the other DSF pins released that day except this one!! It wasn't on the prizes picture so I was so surprised when I opened the package!! So so happy! :chip::dumbo::pooh:

Next one...

pin93862

Awww, so cute! A Dumbo pin that I didn't know I wanted! It looks great with my other Dumbo pins :)

3rd...

pin92889

Really cute trader :hsd:

And the best for last...

f2566b3b-8a67-4ccc-9aae-fb110a5c8439.jpg

Omg omg omg! A Mulan PODM! Another great surprise as it was not pictured as one of the prizes!!! I'm jumping up and down at this point!!!

And as if I wasn't spoiled enough at this point, Thel zapped me with this from my wants list:

pin94974

So cute! Love it!

Thank you so much Thel! You made my day! This is one of the best games I participated in! If you are organizing another game, count me in!!! :piglet::dumbo::meeko:

Back