• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by TiggerMickey!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by TiggerMickey!!

musicj48

Tigger/Villain
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've been in studying purgatory since this past weekend preparing for a major midterm. A high point in the day of books, books, books, and more books was receiving an adorable little package from TiggerMickey containing my first Zap!!!! Thank you! I was zapped with an adorable Chip & Dale pin, a cute little "Happy" dwarf pin, and an older hidden mickey with none other than mickey himself!!

The "Happy" made me happy!! :facepalm: (pun intended:hsd:)

Congrats on the triple zap! And big kudos to Judy as the zapper! One question??? How many hours did it take for you to actually get through all the tape to the pins? :lol::lol::lol: Judy is well known for her excellent taping skills!

It def took me a while to get through the excellent tapping job! haha! It was an exciting process though!! I felt accomplished when I finally pulled out those beautiful pins sent with care and love! It turned my day around from the shadows of studying to blessed at being a member of this community! YAY!

Hehehe..are you saying i wrap the pins to much,hey it's money and I protect it with pride so it gets to you safely,
i am glad you like them.

Back