• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by TiggerMickey

ZAPPED! Zapped by TiggerMickey

fordracing31

The Eye Lady
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hello everyone,

Well lately like so many others, I have been having some rough weeks and it has been starting to get me down. Hoping those rainy days in my life start to shine again. I haven't really stated that stuff is wrong in my life because I usually just hide it but lately everything has been going wrong. For the last month I have been checking my mailbox for a pin I bought and everyday no packages. I am starting to go crazy. Today OMG there is a package "It might be it" I think. I pull the package out and see writing all over it and it says "You have been zapped." I immediately knew who it was from and it put a smile on my face thinking "She got me." OK, I might have said those out loud but I'm not that much of a crazy person. Well also like a crazy person I ran very fast back to my apartment. As others have stated the packaging is very packaged so I very careful cut and opened the package and what I found inside was:

It was these beautiful pins. Thank you so much for these pins they are perfect and I love them so much....Thank you with all my heart. First, I love Mickey and Minnie. Two, OMG I love Polka Dots :) Yep there goes the craziness again. But really I just got done with my Minnie dressed as Princesses collection and I needed a center piece pin to frame them with and this pin is perfect...Again thank you so much for your kindness and bringing brightness to my day!

Rachel

Yay! Great timing and 2 adorable pins! I have them both! Congrats! And WTG, Judy! You have been zapping like crazy! I need to get busy, again!

Yay! Great timing and 2 adorable pins! I have them both! Congrats! And WTG, Judy! You have been zapping like crazy! I need to get busy, again!

Back