• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Tinawap!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Tinawap!!!

Ventchick

The DPF Ventriloquist
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So... I received an LBE in the mail from Tinawap...

Tina was going to have a game, and she had a couple scavenger hunts to earn free spots in the game... I won both of the spots, but then the game was closed due to lack of interest. Then Tina asked for my address because (even though the game was cancelled) she wanted to send me something since I won the scavenger hunts!

She sent me the D23 Expo Ariel castle puzzle piece and the Huey, Dewey, & Louis Countdown to the millennium pin!

Thank you so much Tina! It was so sweet to do this, and I really appreciate the additions to my collection!

So... I received an LBE in the mail from Tinawap...

Tina was going to have a game, and she had a couple scavenger hunts to earn free spots in the game... I won both of the spots, but then the game was closed due to lack of interest. Then Tina asked for my address because (even though the game was cancelled) she wanted to send me something since I won the scavenger hunts!

She sent me the D23 Expo Ariel castle puzzle piece and the Huey, Dewey, & Louis Countdown to the millennium pin!

Thank you so much Tina! It was so sweet to do this, and I really appreciate the additions to my collection!

Glad you like them and thanks for participating in my scavenger hunt.

Back