• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped for the First Time

ZAPPED! Zapped for the First Time

Palancar

Pinpics: Palancar
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Now I know the feeling of Zapping someone and today I got Zapped, I received the Jumbo I acquired from Toddandi and included was two pins that I was looking for to add to our collections. The flying Dumbo with Donald and Daisy Pin# 50682 (now in shadowbox) and other was the Front of a locomotive with the D on the front Pin# 251. Also included was a Mickey Button and note pad which will be sent to either our grandkids or cousin as zap gifts. This is a great way to grow community comradery.

41814375502_36d3002297_o.jpg

Back