• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped in the 52 weeks of zapping challenge!

ZAPPED! Zapped in the 52 weeks of zapping challenge!

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.5%
64   1   0
I got a PM from David the other day asking to update him on my address situation. He wanted to update his address book. Much to my suprise, I found a package in my room when I got up this morning. I apologize, David, I was informed that it had been in there since last Saturday! It contained an awesome rapunzel pin for the Carousel collection I'm trying to get for my sister! It's her favorite ride in all of disney.

pin95103

Thank you so much to whomever nominated me and to David and Amy for being so generous!

Back