• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED: Jiminy came floating down with a song - Zapped by GreyWyvern

ZAPPED! ZAPPED: Jiminy came floating down with a song - Zapped by GreyWyvern

vans4bkah

Hopeful Jiminy completist
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Much to my surprise I received a package in the mail today when I arrived home. I had to think, was I expecting anything today, no. Then I looked at the address and I did not recognize it. I proceeded to open the package and WOW. I received Pin 100807 WDW - Imagination Gala - Framed Set - Celebration of Songs - Jiminy Cricket ONLY. Now folks, this is part of a set and it is an LE100!!

As if that was not enough, I also received Pin 75273: WDW - Then and Now - Horizons to Mission: Space.

This is the first time I have ever been zapped through the mail! My wife has been, but not me. Interesting enough though I was zapped twice at the most recent NorCal trading event. Wow my lucky week!

Brian(GreyWyvern) this was very nice of you. I am very grateful for your kindness.

Here it is on my display.

Back