• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED like crazy by Mulanrocks!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED like crazy by Mulanrocks!

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
Mulanrocks and I were in negotiations for a pin and she found a pin in my collection that she really wanted. It was an older PTD pin and she offered me three pins for it. The first two were on my grails list! The third pin was a Disney Auctions pin that I already had. I told her that she could send it if she wanted but I had it already. She told me she would substitute a pin of equal value for it. Well it must of been pretty dang valuable 'cause this is what she sent for it...

Thank you! It was not necessary to send so much but they are all great! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness during this time. Take care of yourself!

Very cool! Congrats Darlene!! :phineas: You and Nena do sooooo much for all of us crazy Disney pin people :crazy: it really is great to see you get some love in return!! :hatbox: Take care!! *bjr

Back