• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped!! Little Green Men Invasion!!

ZAPPED! Zapped!! Little Green Men Invasion!!

xbeckyx

Halloween Town Resident
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
IMG_2307.jpg

:lgm: I was zapped!! :lgm:

I have no clue who it was from, only the fact it was from USA because of the customs form.

Thankyou so much to whoever zapped me!!

I love LGM so much!

I opened the jiffy bag and was like I dont remember doing a trade, and these little guys where just staring up at me! :D
Now, you do realise you have opened a can of worms here, as im going to have to get the rest of the days of the week pins :p :hsd:

All this disney-kindness is so amazing! Thankyou thankyou thankyou! :lgm: :lgm:

Thanks everyone :) :lgm:

The little one thats just the top half that says "alien" ... hes so cute! he looks like a young baby alien, cant help but say awwww everytime I look at it :)

so cute! I know what you mean about the days of the week! I traded for one and then had to get the others! :)

Back