• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped My Holy Grail by Merlin

ZAPPED! Zapped My Holy Grail by Merlin

Haunted575

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I was fortunate to meet Merlin in person about a month ago. What a great guy! Well he knew I've been obsessing over the Mary Poppins Oscar pin and it is my holy grail. Today we met up again and he zapped Mary to me! I still can't believe it. This is the best pin day ever for me! Merlin and Russ are the best!

e19765d4f537fd8a294fb7a58809ff5b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so glad you liked her. :3 Bf put in a good word for you after we got to hang out last month. ;P so it's mostly his fault. Hahah! *hugs*

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Merlin rocks! Had hoped to set up an in person meeting when we head down to his neck of the woods over our April break but we will not be there for long and already have a packed agenda. He rocks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what I love more, the zap itself or the lovely accompanying photo! Congratulations :)

Back