• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped so wonderfully by the ever sweet Merryweather!!! <3

ZAPPED! Zapped so wonderfully by the ever sweet Merryweather!!! <3

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
When we received our mail today, I was taken by surprise when I saw a package in my name. Then I saw a familiar address to me :eek2:

The amazing Selen (merryweather) had sent me a zap package, and words can't describe how incredibly touched I was as I opened it =')

Selen is so thoughtful and special that she includes everything one needs for a much needed "pick-me-up" =D

She sends a lovely wishing star (which I have never had the honors of owning :O )

Yummy treats (who can say no to sweets!! =D )

Sparklies, and happen to be something I was meaning to pick up at the store! (She's seriously a mind reader! :eek2:)

An adorable blue owl keychain (Blue is my favorite color, and we both share a love of owls- so naturally, this will be a very special keychain to me that will always remind me of my very special friend ;) )

And... an epic sorcerer mickey pin!! I've never seen this one before, and now it's a common case of love at first sight! His expression really makes it amazing XD

Selen, through your PMs you have been so kind and caring and have always been amazing to talk to. From the beginning of my joining the site, you have made me feel so welcomed, and I've always appreciated chatting with you about pins and, really, anything. =)

Thank you so, so much again for your kindness. This has been an emotional and difficult time for me personally, but looking back at it I will always remember dear pin friends like you and how you gave me smiles and pick-me-ups just when I needed them most :hug:

I love the little tidbits of information that came with each item. NICE ZAP! Congratulations! Both of you are wonderful additions to DPF! I am happy to know you both if not in real life in this internet world we live in!

Kayla, everyhting you said, right back atcha ;)

I am sorry to hear that you are going through a hard time, but we are here for you. Now go and plan that trip. There is nothing like a good, long road trip that soothes the soul.

Hi Kayla,
congrats ,I love the owl keychain as I collect owls too

Thank you Judy! And yes! Owls are so awesome ^.^

Such an awesome package! Great way to send some joy and happiness Selen! Congrats Kayla!!

Thanks you!

Kayla, you deserve some goodness in your life. I am so happy Selen sent you some. You both are amazing people!!!

Thanks so much David!! =>

I love the little tidbits of information that came with each item. NICE ZAP! Congratulations! Both of you are wonderful additions to DPF! I am happy to know you both if not in real life in this internet world we live in!

Aw thank you Rocke01! It's really a great opportunity sites like these give us to share simple joys like hobby collecting with others and also get to make new friends as well! :)

Kayla, everyhting you said, right back atcha ;)

I am sorry to hear that you are going through a hard time, but we are here for you. Now go and plan that trip. There is nothing like a good, long road trip that soothes the soul.

:hug:!! Yes, we are looking forward to that family trip and being able to spend time together and on important things. It will help us keep focus on positive things, and maybe it will give me some added fun stories and pics to share =)

Great zap very thoughtful the owl keyring is very nice :)

Thank you! :)

Back