• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped Speechless! Thank you MINPINTRADER

ZAPPED! Zapped Speechless! Thank you MINPINTRADER

AverysFairyTale

Peter Pan Completest
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   1
Minpintrader won my trade auction :) She emailed me and told me a surprise was coming! I opened my package and promptly burst into tears...Totally speechless....and thankful! I have been hunting this pin for 4 years and here it is....in my hand...and a ZAP! I am overwhelmed and grateful! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

This is what she sent me! One of my most wanteds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my last le100 Peter Pan pin!

pin40778

Pin 40778: Disney Auctions - Backpacks & Purses (Tinker Bell)

Wow CONGRATZ!!! minipintrader is on a roll cause she won my auction and Zapped me with a MOST WANTED too!!! For My Birthday! <3 I will be posting a thread with Pictures soon! <3

Ha ha ... I think speechless sums it allright. How very nice of Linda and big congrats to you. X-mas came early :)

congratulations on getting such a wonderful pin for your collection.. MINPINTRADER is AWESOME!!!! She is one of the most kind hearted and generous people we have ever had the priviledge to meet!!!

Back