• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED!! Thanks Nettiejeanne!!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED!! Thanks Nettiejeanne!!

melanium

Pin Trader from the Future!
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I received a small bubble mailer this morning and thought "Hm, my Sugar Rush pin set isn't supposed to be here yet...I don't think I'm expecting anything right now..." I flip it over and see "ZAP!" in large letters and instantly am excited to get it open! :hsd:

Nettiejeanne (Annette) kindly zapped me one of the Hidden Mickey Alphabet robots I've had on my wants list for quite a while. Although "Robots" as a category isn't something I see many people collecting, I have focused on robots since the beginning of this hobby and try to get my hands on ANY robots I can!

Here is my ZAP!:

Pin 66620: WDW - Hidden Mickey Series III - Alphabet XR (X)

pin66620

She also included some very cute Toy Story stickers. :) I'm super excited about this pin! There aren't many robots out there, so EVERY one counts!

THANKS SO MUCH ANNETTE! THAT WAS SO, SO SWEET OF YOU!!!!!!

​--Melanie

Last edited:
Back