• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped to the Heart! And David's to blame!

ZAPPED! Zapped to the Heart! And David's to blame!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
When I checked my mail today, I had a wee package from across the pond! And inside was a lovely Zap that was full of heart!

46961858c0198f88361cfabf075d39ed.jpg

Thank you so much, David (speedwaystar1) :D That Yokai heart is just too cool! And where is that Scrooge cars from!? Love it! :D you're the best!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That card is from a whole collection released at the UK grocery store Morrison's :) They were released in celebration of DLP's anniversary . I saw I had a Scrooge card and knew it would be more fun for you than me . As for Yokai , it's the least I could do for such a great person :D
Enjoy

That card is from a whole collection released at the UK grocery store Morrison's :) They were released in celebration of DLP's anniversary . I saw I had a Scrooge card and knew it would be more fun for you than me . As for Yokai , it's the least I could do for such a great person :D
Enjoy

That's so cool about the Scrooge card! :D I wish the US did cool stuff like this more often. ;P Thankies! <3

~Merlin

That's awesome! :) And darn you Merlin! Now I'm going to have Bon Jovi stuck in my head all day! :squint:
If it's any consolation, I've been singing it since I posted this. But I only really know the title rift, so it's been a very short repeat. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back