• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zapped

ITS a RAOK=Random act of kindness
You can send your address to Bricklayer(JON)he has them too and I have addresses as well..I am "NOT"a mod
but alot of members ask if I have a members address..so if you want..you can send me yours too...

Judy

I think you were asking how you can zap someone? And it's very simple ... .

If you have someone in mind that you'd like to zap, just private message one of the moderators and ask for the potential zappee's mailing address. Then you send that person a random pin (or, if you want to make the zap extra special, you can check his/her Pin Pics wants list to see if you have a pin on it). If you don't have someone in mind and just want to perform a RAOK (Random Act of Kindness), again, you would just private message one one of the moderators and ask for a person or list of people who you could zap (and ask if they can include their Pin Pics names so you can check wants lists, again, if you want to make the zap special).

ITS a RAOK=Random act of kindness
You can send your address to Bricklayer(JON)he has them too and I have addresses as well..I am "NOT"a mod
but alot of members ask if I have a members address..so if you want..you can send me yours too...

Judy

Judy sums it up very well here :D

Back