• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapping Madness Strikes

ZAPPED! Zapping Madness Strikes

bwschultz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Hello DPF members.

I just received a package in the mail from "Zapping Madness".
The package had a return address from West Hills, Ca.

With the pin came this note:
zap 7-29-11 001.jpg
The Dalmation pin is so cute and is now on my cork board.

I do not know who it is from, but thank you for your making my day a little brighter.

I do not get zapped often so it means a lot that you went out of your way to do something special for me.

Thank you so much.

Hey Bruce,

I am so glad you liked your pin! :) I had seen that we had a match, but it wasn't a fair trade. So, I just though a zap would make you happier.

Sincerely,
ZapperMadness

That's so awesome, I never registered for zaps or swaps or PIF's that's my hubby's thing, but the other day MY BABIES got zapped, their faces were incredible, jumping up and down and shrieking, I realized they had never gotten a piece of mail, so all that hoopla was for THE ENVELOPE, they lost it when they opened them to find pins that completed their sets. They sent anonymously, so trying to find something to zap back off the zappers wants proved difficult, I even tried help from DPF, but no matches, so I crossed my fingers picked out two nice pins and zapped them back, can't wait for them to get it =)

That's so awesome, I never registered for zaps or swaps or PIF's that's my hubby's thing, but the other day MY BABIES got zapped, their faces were incredible, jumping up and down and shrieking, I realized they had never gotten a piece of mail, so all that hoopla was for THE ENVELOPE, they lost it when they opened them to find pins that completed their sets. They sent anonymously, so trying to find something to zap back off the zappers wants proved difficult, I even tried help from DPF, but no matches, so I crossed my fingers picked out two nice pins and zapped them back, can't wait for them to get it =)
That is so much fun to see your childs face light up and the squeals when they get an envelope with their name on it and not mom or dads!! i remember when i started asking my pin traders to put my daughters name on the lbe if i was making a trade for one of her wants. such shear unbridled joy!! I hope grumpy didnt get too happy lol

Hahahahhaha I have been away for a few days but love the new zapper maddness addition - I dont know who u are but that is awesome that you are just making people's day's brighter :0)

Back