• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zero traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero traders

fatdaddy68

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I just won an online auction and wasnt ebay there are 2 pins in the lot that have zero traders on pinpics I haven't received them in the mail yet but when I do I will post pictures. My question is if I am the only trader does that boost the value? I might want to keep one of them but was just curious how that worked? here are the 2 pins...

pin36837

pin#36837

pin87851

pin#87851

Thanks

It depends on the wants vs traders and the character seeing as they are both LE 2000 and broach style not sure what the value would be as I'm not into these type of pins pinpics does have a retail value of $95 on the pocohonatas one if that helps

I have a few pins that are zero trading. It's like Brandon said, it depends on the wants/trades ratio but I think you got a couple of goodies there. :)

I like the lion king one if you decide to trade it :) Purdy! Its brooch back though? Not crazy about those but still cool.

I say "zero trading" are good because you will always find one person who will be excited that SOMEONE is finally trading that pin and will trade well for it :)

Might need to check on the pocahontas later. I've seen this pin in person at a few of the Disneyana sales and remember the box being marked with a Disney Store tag of 24.95 or 34.95, not $95.

Just to give some background, the Pocahontas has been listed 4 times in the last 90 days at 34.95, 24.95, 16.66, and then 0.99 and didn't sell at any of those prices.

Last edited:
OK I guess I should have worded it different not really looking to sell them was curious in the trade value really. Here is the lot of stuff I won not even sure what everything is until I get it home.

H1043-L27818402.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back