• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZOMG! What pin is this!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZOMG! What pin is this!?

TheGrimGrinner

Mortals pay a token fee
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 95.3%
61   3   0
Okay, well first off, I already know which pin it is, but let's test those pin trading noggins of yours! First story. Then picture. Then guessing! Now, don't ruin it for the others and post your answers here, just reply with a "Hey! I got it Grim!" That way we can keep it fun :)

Introductory over.

I was chatting with one of the n00bie pin traders that I've been helping out, and she was all stoked about a pin she had seen, and wanted. She kept trying to describe it to me, but we were having absolutely no luck. Finally, she grabs out a wad of post-its and draws out a sketch of what she remembered. I take a look, and after a sec, it clicks. I let her know about the pin, and it was definitely something nice to come by. Now... let's see if you're a super Pinvestigator and can determine which pin this is.... Remember! Look not into the eyes of... err... I mean, don't shout out the answer! Keep it fun for everyone. :)

83054879.jpg

A lot of good guesses! And I've gotten some correct answers too! Good job guys, let's keep the super sleuthing going on, and I will post the answer after Xmas. I mean, we all need something to do after we open gifts, right?

Alrighty folks.... Xmas is coming down for a close to me, so I'll be posting the answer soon! For those of you still guessing, a quick last minute CLUE that might help you out!

There IS a picture of the pin you're looking for on this very page! Do you see it?

-Grim

I can't wait to hear the answer. IF it is the pin I am thinking, there is NO WAY I would have ever picked it out from that drawing. And if you did, I bow to your greatness!!!

Oh-kay! I'm heading towards bead, so here's the answer! Did you get it right? What pin did you think it was if you didn't?

pin28967

If you had fun, please let me know if it's something you'd like to do again, and I'll see what I can arrange! Glad it was entertaining!

Wasn't sure at first, but after careful thought I got it. I focused on the fact that it was a nice pin to come by. Got to thinking of the hard to find pins that were round, had an up-close shot of a female's face with long hair. What was throwing me were what I thought were flowers in the hair. Then it dawned on me that they were butterflies and bingo! I had it.

When Gillian replied, I wanted so badly to reply "pssst! look at your sig! it's right there". :D

Fun game, Grim! Let's have another!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back