• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! zoommggg I was zapped!!!!!!

ZAPPED! zoommggg I was zapped!!!!!!

Saphenous

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I was just casually kidnapping psycho pixie's child and was zapped in the process with one of my most wanted Thumper pins!!!!!!!!! zzoommgggg so excited. <dances> Thumper holding a pink flower, Disneyland Paris pin! I've been drooling over this pin for the last 3 months (basically since I started pin collecting in April). I was introduced to pinpics and looked up Thumper and that was the prettiest Thumper pin every and I knew then I needed that pin. TY so much Psycho, I llooovvveee this pin!

Awesome that you borrowed the little one...I'm sure sb e appreciated making her daughter feel special and providing them a bit of freer time. Congrats. It is such a cute pin!

heheh thanks I need to frame some of my pins I know I"ll never ever ever trade and just keep them safe... LOL

Yea we had fun, I have to say I think I'm done riding Autopia forever... that gas peddle sucks! And wee small children aren't strong enough to drive even if they want to. She tried, and half way through was all <pout> the car wont let me drive. ROTFL! I have fond memories of going on that ride with my dad when I was a kid, had no idea the gas peddle was that stiff!!!!!

really it was bribery.. "Here take my child! she is going stir crazzy I will pay you with a pin..." lol Not really. I knew she wanted it, and I managed to acquire 2 so i felt like giving her one. :) Cindy is a sweetheart of a lady, she and i both collect Thumper.

Back