• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zootopia 3 pin set available on DS.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootopia 3 pin set available on DS.com!

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
As it says in the title, the Zootopia 3-pin set is now available on disneystore.com

Zootopia tsum tsums also available

Get yours before they sell out!

I'm really surprised this is still for sale, considering only 350 sets were available in the US. The set I ordered the first night it was on sale came in the mail today.

I don't like the design of these pins ... seems like they could have been so much more even without seeing the movie yet! :sad:

I just ordered today! And I agree with timeerkat... Can't believe this still for sale.
I came across the pins another day looking for something else and decided to get a set this morning! I also got the Mickey Mouse Mystery Pin Set. They have it available as well....

I think less resellers are going for the Disney boxed sets lately because they haven't been selling well on the secondary market. Better for us collectors though!

*nods* Mr. Big, though I get the feeling he'll be a secondary villain. One of the main plots is that there is something turning predator animals savage. I'd guess whoever is behind that will be the main villain, and I don't get the feeling that Mr. Big is responsible for that.

In case anyone is wondering they are still available. I like the bunny with a badge pin, kind of wish they would sell that one by itself, the rest are kind of meh. SInce i don't know enough about the movie yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back