• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zootopia Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootopia Merchandise

tinkerbell_055

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm suddenly REALLY excited for this movie, so I wanted a good place to keep track of any merchandise coming out. ;) Here's what *I* know of so far:

Tsums:

modal_tsum-tsum_zootopia_20160105-525x398.jpg

Zootopia-Director-Holding-Medium-Nick-and-Judy-Tsum-Tsum.jpg

Infinity figures:
Disney-Infinity-3.0-Zootopia-Characters-e1440681109168.jpeg

Pops: I'm not posting the pic that leaked, as per Funko's request, but Nick and Judy are being made, as well as... well, I don't know the character names, but that Godfather-esque character in the trailer and one of the sloths. Belwether and Clawhauser are also supposed to make the cut.

I'm most excited for the Pops myself, but I'm also loving pretty much all of the Bonnie merch. :) Anyone know of anything else?

Disney Store has a bunch of merchandise that dropped a few days ago (I was debating adding some to my Lion King tsum tsum order, but held off for now). Usual mix of stuff - plushes, clothing, phone cases, bags, stationary, cups and mugs, etc.

http://www.disneystore.com/zootopia...1&searchTerm=zootopia&catalogFromSearch=10002

Pin-wise, El Capitan has the VIP tickets that come with a pin already on sale. I'm assuming that one of the DSF releases in February is going to be Zootopia. If they follow the pattern of the past few movies, DLR/WDW will have an opening day pin in early March and Disney Store online will have an LE set release in the next few weeks.

The Target plushes of Judy look a bit better than the DS one, I think. The DS one kind of looks like her head is disproportionate to her neck and body and her body looks really stiff; not so much with the Target ones.

I really like these plushes. Are these the same ones you were talking about? I think they're the cutest ones I've seen. I love the style. I definitely want Judy, but I'm trying to hold off on buying a ton of stuff till I know how I like the movie. :p
tumblr_o0b17nMU1o1qjnigeo1_500.jpg

Bellwether has stolen my heart ^^ She's the only one I will be collecting. Ah! her Tsum Tsum is so freaking adorable. Went looking for her plush. 2nd Target found the 6" ones, I got sad because she was not hanging with the other ones and then behind a box I saw her little pink/purple hooves YAY! Oh man so so happy! :D I think I might also get the DS version or JcPenny if they release any as they're usually same but smaller since I'm out of room.
DSC_1783.jpg

Bellwether's design is soo cute! I bought these at Target today. I love Judy already, but I probably wouldn't have bought this if not for Bellwether. It was $8.

12439500_10153399066823546_4520096805184284172_n.jpg

These plushes are so cute. All the merchandise is really making me look forward to the movie

24255161232_aef3272b2e_n.jpg

Guess I'll post these now since Funko released them. :D

12548905_977095545692961_1909568566153045469_n.jpg

I LOOOOOVE the Judy Pop! Not sure the others will be must-haves unless I just fall in love with them after seeing the movie. ;)

1929771_977095572359625_9079427774531373665_n.jpg

Judy is another must-have from these! I'm so glad they're making mystery minis! :) I can see me ending up with several of these. I like that they look so much like the style of those one plushes.

Those little poseable figures are really cute! I'll have to see if my Target has those.

Just a heads up, mine only had one of each of the double packs. I think they're well worth the price though. Bellwether isn't articulated, but she's soooooo cute! I love her little glasses. Judy's articulation is surprisingly good for a $4 figure!

That Judy pop!

I'm trying not to go overboard with Zootopia stuff (my wallet can't take it so soon after Inside Out), but I'm definitely planning on picking up at least one or two Judys of some kind. Probably the Pop and/or the Infinity figure, and maybe the flat stylized Target plush. I'm already planning on having a Judy (and maybe also Nick depending on how much I like him in the movie) pin collection.

My friend is going bonkers for the movie, and we're already planning on doing the Disneyland 10k dressed as Nick and Judy. :)

Guess I'll post these now since Funko released them. :D
1929771_977095572359625_9079427774531373665_n.jpg
Judy is another must-have from these! I'm so glad they're making mystery minis! :) I can see me ending up with several of these. I like that they look so much like the style of those one plushes.
I would like to get Bellwether, but weird she doesn't have her glasses :/

That Judy pop!

I'm trying not to go overboard with Zootopia stuff (my wallet can't take it so soon after Inside Out), but I'm definitely planning on picking up at least one or two Judys of some kind. Probably the Pop and/or the Infinity figure, and maybe the flat stylized Target plush. I'm already planning on having a Judy (and maybe also Nick depending on how much I like him in the movie) pin collection.

My friend is going bonkers for the movie, and we're already planning on doing the Disneyland 10k dressed as Nick and Judy. :)

Jusy is definitely my priority merch-wise! I'm planning on getting the Pop, mystery mini, and flat plush. Mayyybe the Infinity figure, too, if I really love her. I'm trying to hold off til I actually see the movie, but it's so hard. XD Everyone else is definitely going to depend on how I like the movie though. The 10k plan sounds cute! Hope you post pics somewhere. :)

Just a heads up, mine only had one of each of the double packs. I think they're well worth the price though. Bellwether isn't articulated, but she's soooooo cute! I love her little glasses. Judy's articulation is surprisingly good for a $4 figure!
Thank you for letting me know! :) I'll see if I can swing by Target tonight and check if mine has any.
I think I'll mostly be collecting Judy anyways! :)

Ok, the vinylmations:
aw2c0o.jpg

And the Infinity figures:
2vrvl6s.jpg

Every time I see more merch for this movie, I get more excited! And I want all of it. :lol: I think Judy will be the one I'll mainly collect in merch though. She's my favorite character so far.

I don't do Vinylmations, but those are really cute! I just love that style of art; I'm glad it's being used on several different kinds of merchandise.

I totally agree! I'm dying for it to hurry up and get here! I think I'm pretty much going to stick to Judy merch, too, unless I happen to love Nick once I see the movie. :)

Super cute! That Judy Infinity Figure is so awesome. Wish there were a Bellwether Funko pop tho.

Pin set still not sold out. Why? This is the first pin set that I know of that has lasted so long. Is it because no one is interested in Zootopia or is it the price?

Pin set still not sold out. Why? This is the first pin set that I know of that has lasted so long. Is it because no one is interested in Zootopia or is it the price?

I was wondering the same thing! If I remember correctly, the LE Inside Out pin set sold out on the first day, but the Zootopia has been up there for days. Maybe people don't like the designs or something, or the fact that there aren't many of them (aren't there 3?). I know I haven't because of the price. I mean, as far as I've seen people are very excited for this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back