• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zootopia Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootopia Merchandise
I simply adore Bellwether and they are so worth it. Basically all the factors that are according to the arrangements of all these pins this is about the collection because once we know how we can get it and spending the right amount of money that's actually helpful.

Yess, I've been wishing we had a Gazelle! I'm only collecting the female characters, and with the merch so far that only comprises Judy and Bellwether. Guess it saves lots of money though.

:shock::drool::anxious::hsd::wiggle::roll: Are we getting her? I hope so, definitely getting 2. Super awesome, beautiful & unique!

Just picked up the Zootopia Mystery Minis at Hot Topic. They just got them in yesterday, and they are the general box with no exclusives. Not that I'd heard there were going to be any store exclusives. Which is good, because as a completionist I wouldn't have to buy another box, but sad because the characters are so cute there could be more.:)

Good to know! I love mystery minis, but if I'd had to track down any more exclusives... -_- Although from this set, I think I just want Nick and Judy until I see the movie. :p

My friend and I got one box each at Hot Topic today. She got Bogo and I got Flash. I was hoping for Judy, but Flash is a good alternative. He looks so droopy and gangly-armed. :3

ETA: Subway kids meals are now Zootopia! They changed it up from bags this time though. Now it's wall decals.

http://www.subwaykids.com/grownups/promotions.html?rdr=Homepage:Secondary:Unit1:Zootopia:W1_W2:2016

slide-1.jpg
slide-2.jpg

slide-3.jpg
slide-4.jpg

slide-5.jpg
slide-6.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen the movie last week. It is brilliant. Fantastic storytelling. That's all I'll say. The characters are lovely. I love Judy and Officer Clawhauser

i'll have to buy the disney infinity figs! I'm in France so I watched the movie yesterday and it was so good. The movie is a huge success already here! it breaks record for a disney movie ^^ . So happy. I loved it.

My friend and I got one box each at Hot Topic today. She got Bogo and I got Flash. I was hoping for Judy, but Flash is a good alternative. He looks so droopy and gangly-armed. :3

ETA: Subway kids meals are now Zootopia! They changed it up from bags this time though. Now it's wall decals.

http://www.subwaykids.com/grownups/promotions.html?rdr=Homepage:Secondary:Unit1:Zootopia:W1_W2:2016

slide-1.jpg
slide-2.jpg

slide-3.jpg
slide-4.jpg

slide-5.jpg
slide-6.jpg

Thank you for posting this!!!

I wish we had a Fast Food Merchandise thread. I rarely eat out and don't have small children so I always seem to miss out on what the latest "happy meal" toy is. Some of them are really cute and most are in my price range, LOL!

DLR has tumblers for the next few weeks at Award Wieners (the hot dog counter in DCA).

"At Disney California Adventure park, we’re going wild preparing for the new “Zootopia” movie, opening in theaters March 4. To celebrate the new film, Award Wieners is offering “Zootopia” Banana Corn Dogs from February 22 to March 18. Two bananas are dipped in a corn and honey batter and topped with powdered sugar. Deliciously paired with a duo of chocolate and ‘red paw-psicle’ (raspberry) dipping sauces, it is $5.99 plus tax."

AWZB589781.jpg

"Every bunny will want this cute tumbler featuring the cityscape of Zootopia! Available for purchase with your choice of fountain drink."

AWZB589782.jpg

I bought the Judy Pop from Target last week, and the mystery mini from eBay. Waiting on anything else until I see the movie. Hoping to go Thursday. :)

So excited to see the movie, although I already spoiled the movie for myself, I'm excited regardless. I wish Disney store releases more merchandise later, I would love a finnick plush without his elephant costume.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been avoiding reading any reviews or the storybooks since I didn't want to spoil it. I can't wait until the movie tonight! I'm hoping that they'll have a special Zootopia sundae with the Now Playing pin at DSF.

Nick, Judy, and Finnick are now obtainable in premium boxes in the tsum tsum game!

CceOtGDUYAEfOxx.jpg

I found this blog post about Zootopia parks merchandise. Most of this I knew about but there is a limited release magic band as well.

06_ParksBlog_Zootopia_MagicBandTHUMB.jpg

I'm seeing the movie tomorrow and I can't wait! I want to collect the female characters, but I have some other collectibles that I want to get first, as they're from movies that have been out for a while now and they're becoming scarce...the Funko Pops are a definite priority because I know how those prices escalate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back