• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zuca Rolling Bag For Pin Traders(IMAGE HEAVY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zuca Rolling Bag For Pin Traders(IMAGE HEAVY)

drb195

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Not sure if this is in the right place or not, but i recently purchased a Zuca Rolling bag. This bag is sold to ice skaters and hockey players to store their skates in, but it is perfect for us pin traders too.
1000445_300774753392111_131021974_n.jpg

It has a solid metal frame which allows for sitting while in those long lines for pin trading nights

1000895_300774936725426_1476331544_n.jpg

Its has room for two large pin bags

5832_300774830058770_1263298134_n.jpg

942048_300774893392097_174346363_n.jpg

It has a collapsible handle for easy transport:
1003648_300774956725424_1193728385_n.jpg

Pockets inside for storage of either pin backs, or lanyard traders, or whatever:
602407_300774906725429_979647688_n.jpg

1006255_300774920058761_42751189_n.jpg

These are also usable as carry-on luggage depending on what airline you use and their individual restrictions. We are flying on delta in Sept. to Florida and am going to give it a try as a carry on. Can't wait to use this at the next PTN here in DLR also!!!
You can find these at www.zuca.com. they have lists of local retailers on their website.

Have a great summer and We look forward to seeing as many of our fellow DPF's in Sept as possible!!

Last edited:
oh my gosh...A MUST if yu're doing the sept event and not sitting at tables to trade. i literally couldnt feel my legs and i rolled and carry on with my books around and it was a hot mess. I am buying one and i heard you can use it as a carry on..also stores a water bottle and snacks

These things are great. I don't own one myself, but I've long envied a few friends who do. I just want to echo the sentiment that it's totally amazing for those long line events, since it doubles as a place to sit. ^_^

I have heard you can't use some of them as carry on. Only can use the ones that have the wheels which are recessed(not the one pictured above). Does anyone know for sure?

I bought one for last years pin event and had to tell DH I would get another before he would agree to go to this years event. It is a must have! You can sit on it in line - a true life saver when you are standing in line all day. I did have a problem getting it in the over head compartment. The smaller 737 (C I think) have smaller overhead compartments and with the wheels on the outside you can't maneuver it in. I've read you can tighten the wheels or remove them to get it to fit. DH and I are driving this year. This is what mine looks like
262956_2366095089136_291481670_n.jpg

It fits 2+ cats

I want one!! Zuca's website says that the models with recessed wheels (ie. the 'travel' models) do meet FAA carry-on regulations, but the sports models don't. The travel models start at $300.

Last edited:
I bought a travel model Zuca (Zuca pro) on Ebay- a new one for a good price...yay. Can't wait to use it in FL at the event!!!

I've seen these used for makeup and such, but I never thought of using them for this, however it's a great idea

I bought one for last years pin event and had to tell DH I would get another before he would agree to go to this years event. It is a must have! You can sit on it in line - a true life saver when you are standing in line all day. I did have a problem getting it in the over head compartment. The smaller 737 (C I think) have smaller overhead compartments and with the wheels on the outside you can't maneuver it in. I've read you can tighten the wheels or remove them to get it to fit. DH and I are driving this year. This is what mine looks like
262956_2366095089136_291481670_n.jpg

It fits 2+ cats

:lol: :lol:

I'm thinking about getting the Sport version and checking it. I'd like to have it for the pin event. I'd pack other stuff in it for the flight, because I want to keep my pins in my carry-on, but I could use it for the event. The Sport version would have a little more space, and it's 1/2 the price of the Pro/Flyer version. Also, although Zuca's site says the Pro/Flyer meets check-in requirements, it's actually 1" wider than most airline limits (I know of at least one person who wasn't allowed to take hers as a carry-on because it didn't fit in the frame they keep at the gate.)

Does anyone who has one have any thoughts on how it would stand up as checked luggage?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back