• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

#1 Grail is MINE! And I need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1 Grail is MINE! And I need your help!

zoelovespins

It's pronounced Zo-ee.
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Okay, so after forever, I've finally gotten this pin. It's LE 25, AND ap!!! I absolutely love it, and I can't believe I own it. But here's the thing- I have no idea how to display it! I want it to have its own little frame - separate from the rest of my pins boards. I would love to hear your ideas on how to display it! :)
897D17FD-5AF1-4AD5-BEDE-8DB9F745B3F9_zpslhnurthm.jpg

That is a pretty pin, congrtas on getting it ^_^ I actually have no idea how to display that pin besides repainting the beach it took place on (but that would be for JUST that pin :lol:).

Thanks everyone!!! Echo is gonna paint a canvas thing for me- I'm so excited to see how it turns out! This is actually my favorite pin ever. I don't even know why I love it so much!

Thanks everyone!!! Echo is gonna paint a canvas thing for me- I'm so excited to see how it turns out! This is actually my favorite pin ever. I don't even know why I love it so much!

I know why, it is an LE 25 and you like the finer things in life. :rofl:

Congratulations!!!

At Michaels craft stores they have some pretty small 'shadow boxes,' like 5X7 in size. I would get one of those and a piece of scrapbooking paper with a beach scene on it. Place the paper on the inside backing of the shadow box and then pin your grail to it. Ta-da! Then, as it's your grail, it stands alone and has a great frame to keep it safe. OH! And, you could even get some actual sand and put it in the bottom of the box so that it looks like they are dancing on real sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back