• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN HAUL 10/1- My Pin Haul from DLR

PIN HAUL 10/1- My Pin Haul from DLR

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
245   0   0
Yesterday, I visited the tables at DL to do some pin trading. It's been 2 solid months since I have. Boy, did I feel it last night, I was sore and tired. Plus, it peaked at 90° yesterday.

Anyway, I arrived there at 9:38. It was Busy. Had a queue time for HMH, so I went there and came back.

The beginning was a little rocky because I had to take my trader boards to the people I wanted to trade with. They got a little heavy.

But after, I'd say 90 minutes or so, I was able to share a table. And the trading went better.

Left and came back for one more hour before the tables closed and got in 3 more trades.

I was also successful in getting an ISO (the HKDL Cheshire Cat Key Pin) marked off my list. Woohoo!

Here's a pic of my haul.

I'm looking forward to lots more visits and trades the remainder off this year.

Back