• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

#12 - Stitch Crashes Disney (Mulan)

#12 - Stitch Crashes Disney (Mulan)

DisneyJ

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0

Collection Series

Background image of <i>Beauty and the Beast</i>

Beauty and the Beast

Background image of <i>Lady and the Tramp</i>

Lady and the Tramp

The Lion King

ss_scd-lm_20210315_2x

Stitch Crashes The Little Mermaid

3up-sq_scd-pinocchio_20210415_2x

Stitch Crashes Pinocchio

3up-sq_scd-aladdin_20210604_2x

Stitch Crashes Aladdin

3up-sq_scd-sleepingbeauty_20210702_2x

Stitch Crashes Sleeping Beauty

3up-sq_scd-snowwhite_20210717_2x

Stitch Crashes Snow White and

the Seven Dwarfs

3up-sq_scd-junglebook_20210816_2x

The Jungle Book​

Last edited:
ShopDisneyUK posted on their Instagram that the Little Mermaid Stitch is delayed until later in the spring.
No mention of when they're expecting them specifically - just a "We'll let you know"

ShopDisneyUK posted on their Instagram that the Little Mermaid Stitch is delayed until later in the spring.
No mention of when they're expecting them specifically - just a "We'll let you know"
Good point! Also worth noting that ShopDisney had a date posted and then removed it. It is worth noting the Lion King pin must be pre-ordered (available on 5/20).

1D8uoCG.jpg

This is floating around Instagram
I think this is my favorite stitch interpretation so far! It feels like it's really inhabiting the world while the other ones were... wallpaper just plastered over stitch? Anyways, I'm quite excited to see this one!

Springs

9 hrs ·
Ov2YiT87ORj.png

It's time to go under the sea with the new Stitch Crashes Disney release featuring "The Little Mermaid" and coming to World of Disney at #DisneySprings on April 26! ‍♀️ (Available until supplies last.)
May be an image of text
From Disney springs face book.
Which tells me it “should” show up on ShopDisney (very soon).

Of course, we will need the pin and the plush.

what time would it drop on shop disney?
7:00 AM (PT) or middle of the night Monday would be a guess. Most new releases come out on Mondays on shopdisney. The only oddity is, will shopdisney actually announce a release date...? as shopdisney did for the first 3 Stitch Crashes releases?

Yeah...I’ll tell you what’s going to crash that day...and it’s not stitch lol...

Jokes aside, I am optimistic since today, despite no jumbo, was 1000% better than last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow! Just realized how terrible 'Stitch Crashes...' is as a title for shopdisney. 'Stitch Crashes shopdisney...' so perfect!

Back