• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

#12 - Stitch Crashes Disney (Mulan)

3up-sq_scd-snowwhite_20210717_2x

Snow White releases on ShopDisney
9/17 @ 7 am PT

Last edited:
Is batb stitch scrapped? I see a lot for sale with a different backer card.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I'm so ready for this set to be finished lol. Now that I've started I have to finish but I won't lie I've been a little underwhelmed with them. They're all pretty pins don't get me wrong but these could have been hit out of the park! I'm excited to see the last one Mulan. I saw some "leaks" on facebook but I really don't it was authentic.

Stitch Crashes Disney Jumbo Pin – Peter Pan – Limited Release

Stitch Crashes Disney Jumbo Pin – Peter Pan – Limited Release
The listing was removed

So can anyone confirm if the peter pan pin was released in the US yet? I saw someone posted the link about a week ago but I haven't been able to pull it up.

So can anyone confirm if the peter pan pin was released in the US yet? I saw someone posted the link about a week ago but I haven't been able to pull it up.

It was released in error and quickly taken down from the website. There are a handful of folks who were able to order and the auto processing kicked in so they got the pin shipped…But this was all in error. Peter Pan has not officially released in the US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Background image of Series 10 of 12

Series 10 of 12​

Coming Soon in Early 2022
Background image of Series 11 of 12

Series 11 of 12​

Background image of Series 12 of 12

Series 12 of 12​

Back