• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

100 Acre Wood set

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 Acre Wood set

MKJJ52

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was having a bit of a sort out and came across this set I bought years ago, forgot I had bought them.

I think from the Disney Store on the Florida Mall in Orlando.
Does anyone know when this was released or any other info about it? no dates on the back of the pins.

Thanks100 Acre.jpg100 Acre 2.jpg

Pin 14292: DS - Pooh's 100 Acre Wood Series (Background Illustration and Piglet Pin)
Class:Disney Pins; Disney Pin Accessories
Origin:Disney Store USA
Type:Public
Limited Edition:No
SKU Number:450063580108
Original Price:$8.00
Released:August 10, 2002
Retired:
Categories:Cartoon/Short film; Feature Film; Map; Series; Set (or part of)
Members Trading:14
Members Wanting:11
Coolness:54.3
Creator:mrshmelo
This Pooh's 100 Acre Wood 7 Piece Pin Set released at the Disney Store in the US. This first pin features Piglet from Winnie the Pooh, with a broom sweeping outside in front of his mailbox. It comes with a heavy card/map that can be used to display the other pins in the series. Each pin will fit on the card. The other pins do not come with a card and are sold separately.

Background size: 8" wide x 10" high

Pin without the background is 47404.
The pins in the series are: #14292, #14293, #14294, #14367, #14372, #14373, #14412.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back