• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: 12(ish) Days of Holiday Giveaways

Completed Game: 12(ish) Days of Holiday Giveaways

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
It's just about time for my now annual Holiday Game and I have a twist on it this year.
I will be holding 12(ish) Days of Holiday Giveaways.
The first 11 giveaways will be smaller and flash quick opportunities. The big game will be the 12th giveaway. The giveaways will take place over the next 10-14 days.

Now onto the rules,
1. Eligibility: You must be a member prior to this post going up with 1 positive trade feedback or 100 posts.
2. You can only win 1 of the first 11 giveaways.
3. Each winner of the first 11 giveaways will also get a guaranteed spot in my large game for the final giveaway.
4. You must be willing to send me your mailing address.

If you are a newer member, my holidays games in the past work like a normal paid game here except for completely free.
Winners will be chosen via randomizer.

Last edited:
GIVEAWAY 7
1. @mybabykelly
2. @stratasfan
3. @timeerkat
4. @momin.ator
5. @Mcgilligan
6. @Pibbman
7. @maiarebecca
8. @Pecosace
9. @Spr175psu
10. @Snoffsan
11. @noone
12. @teddy_ruxpin
13. @Rick195275

GIVEAWAY 8.
1. @mybabykelly
2. @stratasfan
3. @timeerkat
4. @Haunted575
5. @Mcgilligan
6. @Pibbman
7. @maiarebecca
8. @Pecosace
9. @Spr175psu
10. @noone
11. @teddy_ruxpin
12. @Rick195275

GIVEAWAY 9
1. @Ksnuggles for both prize and a spot (as @watzshakinbacon is already a winner)
2. @mybabykelly nominating @DisneyJ
3. @stratasfan nominating @mybabykelly
4. @timeerkat nominating @Anisemurphy
5. @momin.ator nominating @Connies_Hobby
6. @Haunted575 nominating @slbrabham
7. @Mcgilligan nominating @SoraPandora
8. @Chusaurus nominating @Purplemandms
9. @Pibbman nominating @LittleBird
10. @maiarebecca nominating @stratasfan
11. @Pecosace nominating @TonkaToy
12. @Spr175psu nominating @FoolishMortal71
13. @krand1276 for both prize and a spot (as @GroguFan is already a winner)
14. @CanaDaLE for both prize and a spot (as @Pinfun is already a winner)
15. @Snoffsan nominating @bcol
16. @noone nominating @momin.ator
17. @Rick195275 nominating @starry_solo
18. @teddy_ruxpin nominating @Dalamara

GIVEAWAY 10
1. @maiarebecca
2. @mybabykelly
3. @Pibbman
4. @Spr175psu
5. @Mcgilligan
6. @stratasfan
7. @Pecosace
8. @dznycrzyfmly
9. @coblj003
10. @Snoffsan
11. @teddy_ruxpin

GIVEAWAY 11
1. @maiarebecca
2. @mybabykelly
3. @Pibbman
4. @Spr175psu
5. @Mcgilligan
6. @stratasfan
7. @Pecosace
8. @dznycrzyfmly
9. @coblj003
10. @Snoffsan
11. @Haunted575
12. @teddy_ruxpin

Last edited:
GIVEAWAY #1

To enter giveaway 1, all you need to do is to share your favorite holiday or winter time tradition. This will be open until 7 PM PST on 11/30.

Prize is below.
0Eq8eS3.png

GIVEAWAY 2
Share your favorite holiday or winter pin you own. (a photo from your collection, a photo from the internet, or a PP/PTDB # all work)
Runs until 12/3 at 12 PM PST

Prize is a pair of ears from an etsy/IG seller and the Dalmatian big foot pin.
1WEOCXA.png

GIVEAWAY 3
Share your the holiday or winter pin you would like it own. (a photo from the internet or a PP/PTDB # all work)

Prize is a nuimo hanger, button, and pin.
NVgsM5o.png

GIVEAWAY 4
Take and share your score of this Sporcle Disney Quiz about Snow.

Prize is a tiny/mini(like 4-5 inches) Loungefly backpack
vT1aPpQ.png

Last edited:
GIVEAWAY 5&6

Heroes Vs. Villains
I thought I would honor the Disney event this weekend and post a giveaway themed around it. There are two word searches(one heroes and one villains). Please choose a side and complete either the heroes or the villains but not both. There will be a winner from each side. The Giveaway will end tonight 10/5 at 9 PM PST.

Prizes are a Ladereach(yummy swiss chocolate) and a mystery pin from the event. Remember that each winner also gets a spot in my big annual holiday game which is Giveaway 12.
qr2U7Ta.png

PUZZLES
HEROES
kr5Bwb7.png

VILLAINS
OD2iXoa.png

GIVEAWAY 7
Just share your favorite holiday food. ENDS at 12 PM PST on 12/9.

Prize: Alien Popcorn bucket
7K89Auv.png

GIVEAWAY 8
Just share where your would love to go for a holiday trip. Ends at 12 PM PST on 12/9.

Prize: Stitch Mug
AatwYZd.png

Last edited:
GIVEAWAY 9
Nominate someone for a spot in the big game. The entrant will get the prize below and a spot in the game and the nominated player will also receive a spot in the big game. Ends at 12 PM PST on 12/9.

Prize: Gingerbread ears and Noel pin
sjW7Pzi.png

GIVEAWAY 10
SUMMER HAS RUN OUT OF IDEAS! Just say Happy Holidays to enter! Ends at 12 PM PST 12/11

PRIZE: Tokyo Disney Photo Album, Star Wars Key, Alice Pin
XEmpzU2.png

GIVEAWAY 11
SUMMER HAS RUN OUT OF IDEAS! Just say Ho Ho Ho to enter! Ends at 12 PM PST 12/11

Prize: Tokyo Disney Photo Album, Store Key, Chip & Dale Pin
u0HZvEO.png

Last edited:
GIVEAWAY 1 is posted and is open until 7 PM PST tonight.

I figured I would share mine as well.
My favorite holiday tradition was always making items to gift to family with my mom and Por Por. My mom always made like 20-25 giant cookie trays to gift to family members and my Por Por always made buckets of homemade Chex mix. Ever since I was a little kid, I would help them and spend time talking and spending time together. I have taken over Chex mix now that my Por Por has passed and also make various jams and pickles to gift. The bigger Silly Chicken is looking forward to helping this year for the first time and last year she enjoyed eating all the Chex mix.

Last edited:
Thank you for your generosity, @summerskin. I will answer the question, but please do not add me to giveaway #1.

My favorite tradition we have started is to drive around and look at the fun decorations people have set up in their neighborhoods. We will sometimes look up and drive to homes that have gone all out with their decorations.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

@summerskin I have to applaud your generosity and your kind heart year-around! Happy Holidays to you and yours!!!

Same as @theoucharis please do not add me to the giveaway so that others have a better chance, but I wanted to share in the fun question and answer. My favorite holiday tradition has always been watching A Christmas Story with my big sis on Christmas Day. Sometimes we’ll have it playing in a loop that day, and other times we’ll have a viewing party with friends/family. It’s so nostalgic and always reminds me of the good old days.

I'd like to opt out of Prize #1 so it can possibly go to a bigger Stitch fan than me ;) but...

Every year on Christmas Eve we (mostly my mom and I) do 90% of the steps necessary for making homemade cinnamon rolls. Then on Christmas morning we finish baking them while opening presents so we can have hot fresh cinnamon rolls for breakfast after presents. Homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast ARE Christmas as far as I'm concerned.

Back