• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 16 pins! 6 LE's, give your collection a boost! ENDS 6/16 at 6:16pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 16 pins! 6 LE's, give your collection a boost! ENDS 6/16 at 6:16pm PST

VillainousGoof

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I know this is a risk but let's see what happens...

HAUNTED MANSION COLLECTORS

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!

LE 300

LE 460

LE 999

LE 1000

LE 1500

LE 3000

And all of these great pins

GRAILS/WANTS LIST
WALL-E
SCAR/MUFASA
DSF PINS
PTDs
GOOD TRADERS

Dislikes:

FAB 5
THEME PARK/ATTRACTION BASED PINS
PINS WITH HOLIDAYS/YEARS WRITTEN ON THEM

Auction ends 6/16 at 6:16pm PST! GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck on this one. I would bid but I have most of these already. In fact I think I have all but the top one.

Ok I'm going to make a bid on this because there are 4 or 5 that I would love to add to the Goofy collection...Is it a winning bid...probably not,but after looking through all your wants I hope it will be considered.

Let's start with your wants

Pin 58941: DLR - The Jungle Cruise Collection 2008 - Mickey Mouse - ''Jungle Cruise'' (GWP)
Pin 9253: Baby Goofy with bottle
Pin 10428: Tokyo Disney Sea - Mini Baby Goofy Sailor

Now add in some from my traders

Pin 1000: DLR - 45th Anniversary Signature Series (Goofy)
Pin 5411: WDCC Members - Ornament (Timon)
Pin 60713: WDW - Lollipops Mystery 4 Pin Tin Collection (Minnie Mouse)
Pin 84729: Tokyo Disney Resort (TDR) - Movie Anniversary Pin - Monsters Inc. 2011 (10th Anniversary)

Ok let's see if that gets me anywhere...although I am sure I can't compete with DocFish lol

1st place - docfish2u ( I like all of these, some keepers and some traders)
2nd place - tokyodisneydad
( I like your bid but it's not quite the direction my collection is going)
3rd place - the hook
( I love that pin but I'm trying to get rid of my Haunted Mansion pins, so I don't want to trade for a new one)

Unfortunately most of ur wants coincide with my wants or collection...non tradeables...but Ill add these to the bid and hope.

Pin 85686: JDS - CARS 2 (5 pin set)

Leaderboard stays the same, a few days left!

Status
Not open for further replies.