• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

170 backer cards for trade...wdi, le, and rack

170 backer cards for trade...wdi, le, and rack

dis22

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
Hello- I just went through my pins and have 170 backer cards for trade. They're a mix of wdi, le, and rack backer cards. Looking to trade all for 6 rack or non le pins. Lmk if interested. Thanks- Jason

Last edited:
Re /:270 backer cards for trade...wdi, le, and rack

Hello
I would be interested in your all backer cards as I like to display my pins with them
What are you looking for in return?
PLMK Thanks Janet

Edited on 2/1....I have 170 backer cards left. Asking for 7 rack or non le pins for all 170 backer cards. Lmk if interested. Thanks- Jason

Edited on 2/1....I have 170 backer cards left. Asking for 7 rack or non le pins for all 170 backer cards. Lmk if interested. Thanks- Jason

I would be interested. I could not tell if you were already working with someone or not though.

Please let me know and thank you,

Vicki

Back