• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 1991 Disney Collector Cards! 14 Sealed packs & 85 loose mint cards. Ends 11/20 10pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 1991 Disney Collector Cards! 14 Sealed packs & 85 loose mint cards. Ends 11/20 10pm

#1mickeyfreak

New DPF Member
Rating - 97.1%
33   1   0
So I don't know how well these are going to do, but I figured what the heck and see if someone else would like to get there hands on these. I came upon these cleaning today and I really have no use for them. 1991 Disney Collector cards. 14 sealed packs and 85 loose cards that are mint.

Standard DPF auction rules apply. You do not need to bid my wants on this one, but I won't complain if you do.
Bid what you want, just no scrappers or pins with scrapper alerts. Just trying to build my pin collection. A plus would be anything princess for my girls. They love pins. This auction ends 11/20 at 10 pm.

Good luck!

I've never seen these before and I might be interested in bidding, but I have a couple of questions: (1) How many cards are in each sealed pack?; and (2) Are the 85 loose cards all different or do they include duplicates?

I've never seen these before and I might be interested in bidding, but I have a couple of questions: (1) How many cards are in each sealed pack?; and (2) Are the 85 loose cards all different or do they include duplicates?

There are 15 cards in each pack and there are only 3 duplicate cards in the 85.

Well we just have a little over 10 hours left in this, and I won't be able to check it again til around 9 so here is the current leaderboard:

1. Pargani
2. teddy_ruxpin

Status
Not open for further replies.