• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! $2 - $2.50 trader pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! $2 - $2.50 trader pins!

frozenlanterns

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hey DPF!

I've pulled together 50+ hidden mickeys, OE, and low LE pins, which make the perfect grab bags of pins for traders. Check out the photos below to see what's to be included in the grab bags, and of course feel free to make individual pin requests! All pins are priced the same.

Grab your next set of traders for the parks!

Pricing:

* $2.50 per pin for the first 10 pins
* $2 per pin for 11+ pins
Just let me know how many pins you want! :)

Insured Shipping:

* 1 - 10 pins = $5 Shipping
* 11+ pins = Free shipping!
* No overseas shipping at this time (sorry!!).

Payment:
*All payments are to be made through PayPal, please.

All Hidden Mickeys are authentic, and close-up pictures can be provided upon request.

If interested, please comment here and PM me as well. I will wait 2 days (48 hours) from the time of my response to hear back from you, and after that, the pins will become available once again.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I'll take the 5 B+W Mickey HMs for sure! Will come back with some others as well, but definitely those please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back