• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2 New Pins Added To My Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 New Pins Added To My Board

lili.rose20

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I added two more pins since my first post about my board. The San Francisco one I bought myself at the Disney store and the Year of Million Dreams one was found by my mom from when we went.

Pin 82548: Disney Store San Francisco - Chinatown
Pin 59515: WDTC - Walt Disney Travel Company - Come Live Your Dreams - Mickey Mouse as Jedi Knight (Gift)

020.JPG
021.JPG

I am DEFINATELY going to have to go check out the SF store!!! I had NO IDEA they had pins there. Every other store I asked at told me no. Teach me to listen to Disney staff vs. the real pin people :) LOL.

Love the pins... and am STILL loving this pin board!! Thanks for sharing!!

WOW! your board looks very nice and I really like the Disney at the top. Is that a canvas?
Looking very good. I am sure it will look great as more pins are added too.

Yes definitely check it out. One of the employees said that only the SF and NY stores have the city souvenirs. Also if you have any kids try and get there when they open because they get to help open up the store. My little sister did when we went there and she loved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back