#2 - Stitch Crashes Disney Monthly Series (LATT)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by DisneyJ, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Rick195275

Rick195275 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

I assume this would be the correct place to post this, was just on eBay looking for pricing for a stitch pin and came across a listing for the lion king stitch crashes pin for sale. Not sure if I can post eBay links so I won’t but it’s showing at least a couple available and more sold already. I’m thinking someone got their hands on some they decided weren’t up to par.... but they are on backer cards from the looks of it too.
    Nevermind looks like it’s being offered as a presale? 6 sold and 2 more available though. Hmmm

2. Pinfun

Pinfun Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Found it. There’s only one listing out there - and did you see the estimated delivery? Mid-April. Reads to me like someone trying to make a quick buck off people who don’t know it’s not on ShopDisney yet and that they can try to get it later on their own. Seriously - haven’t even seen how fast the Lady and the Tramp Crash goes when it is released to general public next week.

3. DisneyJ

DisneyJ RIP Jill

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Reminder for today’s release

TheMickeyMouseRules likes this.
  4. DisneyJ

DisneyJ RIP Jill

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

5. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0

Couldn't get a magicband... but that was the bottom of my wants. Did gain a pin and plush... now to cross fingers they ship (and ship in a way that does not cause loss or damage.)

DisneyJ likes this.
  6. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    105   0   0

This one is just terrifying.

krand1276 and mybabykelly like this.