2000-2002 pins

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 2000s_pinhead, Nov 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. 2000s_pinhead

2000s_pinhead New Member

0   0   0

Hi All,

Long time Disney lover! However recently alot of changes in my life have brought me here to try to get some extra money! Lost my job in nyc twice now due to covid and parents sold my childhood home which has brought pins from 2000- 2002 back into my life!

After some research I came across this forum and pin pics. I haven't figured out how to post on the selling forum. It says I have insufficient rights to post on the sales forum. If anyone could help me figure out that I would love to find new homes for these pins at a fair price.

Thanks!

2. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

3. Pecosace

Pecosace Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

I believe you would need 25 posts before can post a thread on anything other than introductions, or at least in the marketplace.

4. 2000s_pinhead

2000s_pinhead New Member

0   0   0

Great thank you so much for the help!

5. 2000s_pinhead

2000s_pinhead New Member

0   0   0

Okay, thanks great to know! I guess that just means mingling with other pin pals until I get the magic 30 messages! Thanks for the help!

6. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Cheshirefied DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    96   0   0

Welcome!

I'm hunting for an older pin - if you happen to have it, I'd be interested in buying it. :)

This one:
    [​IMG]

7. bcol

bcol "They call me Bruce" ....and mupins

Rating - 100%
    81   0   0

Looking forward to the posts!

8. TonkaToy

TonkaToy Scrapper Spotter!

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

Welcome to the forum.
    One way to figure out what your pins are worth is to do some research on eBay, it can be a little time consuming, but it will help you get an idea of what you are looking at.
    You want to search on eBay for pins that have SOLD - not just listed. The SOLD items really show what people are willing to pay.

9. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Hello And welcome to the forum...

10. dznycrzyfmly

dznycrzyfmly Member

0   0   0

Hello there, sorry to hear about the job scenario. These pressing times are very unpredictable for a lot of people where we live (oil fields) - massive layoffs and job losses here. We hope you are able to get the necessary funds to help your situation! Good luck :)

11. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Hi and Welcome! I'm sorry for the unfortunate circumstances, but we're glad you found us all the same.