• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2011 Designer Ariel Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
2011 Designer Ariel Doll

Luna_Ray

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I am looking for a 2011 Ariel Designer doll, preferably from a Canadian seller to save on import charges, but willing to buy from the US if need be. I am looking to pay a reasonable price that's less than ebay prices right now. I am a collector who has been looking for this doll for years, so rest assured she will be going to a forever home. Doll doesn't have to be in mint condition, but would like the case, COA, and slipcover included and in fairly good condition. Have cash in hand so can pay all fees up front. Please PM me if interested in working out a deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back