• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR 2015 DLR Hidden Mickey Pins - Silver Chaser Confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR 2015 DLR Hidden Mickey Pins - Silver Chaser Confusion

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
There may have been discussion about this at time, I took a quick look but didn't immediately find anything. My Dad and I are trying to clean up our Hidden Mickey pins for the last few years, and we've run into some confusion regarding the 2015 Disneyland HM chasers.

Wave A had 4 groups of pins: Neckties, Disney Food, Disney Ducks and Silhouettes
Wave B had the typical 5: Teacups, Daughters of Triton, Mardi Gras, Diamond Attractions, Diamond Characters.

Based on these groupings there should be 9 chasers.

HOWEVER (this is where the confusion starts)

The backs of all but one of the chasers say X of 10

both of our Ludwig von Drake chasers say 2 of 5

Normally, I would assume that would mean they were fakes, but given the other confusion, who knows.

So Disneyland people with complete, authentic sets...

How many chasers do you have?
What does your Ludwig say?

Note to our pin site developers (and pin adders), this is the type of information that SHOULD be standard in a pin's description but this information is missing from both Pinpics and pintradingdb.com.

My two Pretzel Chasers say 4 of 10.
Both of my Daughters of Triton Chasers say 10 of 10
My Simba Chaser says 5 of 10
My Wendy Diamond Chaser says 9 of 10
My Spaceship Earth Diamond Chaser says 8 of 10 (x2)
Stitch Mardi gras says 7 of 10 (x2)

Hope this helps and is what you were wanting. That is strange that they are numbered X of 10.
I looked at the 2015 Flyers and only 9 silver chasers are pictured.

My Ludwig also says 2 of 5. I am quite confident in its authenticity. I traded for it myself in Disneyland soon after that wave came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back