• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 Disney Wisdom Series - #12 Fairy Godmother

2019 Disney Wisdom Series - #12 Fairy Godmother
This release has been the busiest by far of the whole collection. People camped out.
Not at my store. The pins were definitely the most popular. There were only a handful left when I got to the store around 3. The plush was still available, almost got him. He was cute but I had no room for him.

Does anyone know if there is going to be a similar release in 2020?
Rumor has it the next set will be Minnie Mouse. Disney released a promo on the website and said we will find out more information on Jan 1st. According to one of the fb groups I am in, it is confirmed to be Minnie Memories and in the same style as Mickey. Not sure how accurate that is.

Back