• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 Disney Wisdom Series - #12 Fairy Godmother

Thank you for starting this thread .. I am SO HAPPY :p I've ordered the full collection online (UK) except for the t-shirt .
I am surprised that only the pins were sold out! (hours later) .. Did the first Mickey memories collection stay in stock this long?

Thanks for this, they are available online if you follow that link but they didnt show up when I just searched for them

The pins were in stock when I ordered this morning. The plush and mug were already sold out. You would think they would make more of them... or is it the artificial scarcity that sells the product?

The pins were in stock when I ordered this morning. The plush and mug were already sold out. You would think they would make more of them... or is it the artificial scarcity that sells the product?

Supposedly, they did make more. But people would rather "buy then return" rather than under order. So it may take a release or two for people to get a handle on how many more items there are.

Also, ShopDisney can have an annoying habit where the full availability isn't live from the getgo. This happened with the Mickey Through the Years ornament sets. They put up a small amount on release day, it showed Sold Out. But if you waited a week, then plenty were added and the sets were available for weeks.

Anyone know when it went live today? I went to my local store for plush, pins, notebook, and mug and there was a loooong line already, got there about 15 minutes before store opening. I was able to get everything but clearly the demand is there. Went home and bought the shirt online for the husband.

I’m asking because for the February release I’ll be out of the country and trying to figure out if I should try to buy everything online or trust my unreliable brothers to make the trip to my local Disney store.

I’m mostly concerned about the plush.
Drop your Disney Wisdom on me DPF (haha)

3046c25f06f16ea1671d32a11a003952.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone know when it went live today? I went to my local store for plush, pins, notebook, and mug and there was a loooong line already, got there about 15 minutes before store opening. I was able to get everything but clearly the demand is there. Went home and bought the shirt online for the husband.

I believe it goes live on Disney Store and the app at midnight Pacific time, but it can take up to 15 minutes before you actually see it to put it into your cart.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

I’m asking because for the February release I’ll be out of the country and trying to figure out if I should try to buy everything online or trust my unreliable brothers to make the trip to my local Disney store.

I’m mostly concerned about the plush.
Drop your Disney Wisdom on me DPF (haha)

3046c25f06f16ea1671d32a11a003952.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This looks like the Livermore outlets. Almost went today but decided to sleep in.

I was going to collect the pins but decided to do the wall decor/frame instead. I have no clue where I am going to put them but I love the art for this and wanted something bigger than the pins.

I think you guys are referring to Disney store US . cause on the UK website only the pins are sold out.

I'll be there if I can't get them online tonight. Does anyone know how to go about finding them on the site? I know Disney sometimes has workarounds for LE stuff.

I'll be there if I can't get them online tonight. Does anyone know how to go about finding them on the site? I know Disney sometimes has workarounds for LE stuff.
I usually choose NEW, then VIEW SHOP ALL NEW, then Sort By, choose Newest, and the items should be at the top of the page.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Got mine! Plush/mug/print and journal came up at midnight Pacific, then the T-shirt and Pins released by 12:50Pacific.

Loaded my cart with the plush mug and journal and didn’t exhale until the pins released and I got that in too. Got my confirmation email!

I guess I can tell my brother he can sleep in and doesn’t need to go to the Disney store later this morning lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually choose NEW, then VIEW SHOP ALL NEW, then Sort By, choose Newest, and the items should be at the top of the page.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I can verify this technique absolutely works. I found the app loaded with the new merchandise faster than the website. Thanks for posting @stitchismyspiritanimal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back