• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!
If the witches survive for a list, I would love to be on it! Super obscure and I love the design. :3

Thanks so very much!! <3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Ok folks, a few updates.

I pulled 492 at the release so I was unable to get the pins. I did however pick up two GizmoDucks (thanks, @watzshakinbacon !). For some reason I am only able to find three of the four groups of PTDs from the last flip, so I'm waiting until tonight when I can really go through my desk and find them. For sure there is one for @Spr175psu ; the second is most likely for @Sortlora but I don't want to say for sure until I find the fourth set.

I have not been able to pick up any pins from the new set. Lists will cut off tomorrow morning. I'm hoping to stop by tonight and pick up at least one pair.

Just a minor update - PTD lists have been cut off (the 72-hour mark was this morning), and the Lion King release lists close in just over an hour (6pm PST/9pm EST). I wasn't able to stop by yesterday but I will hopefully be able to make it tonight. I will be hanging on to the first Witches I get but the first Violet will be available.

The order of events tonight will be to stop by DSF and then come home, update all the front page lists, then draw PTD winners and Lion King winners.

Also, a note before I forget to post it here again (meant to post this the other day) - I will be doing a hiatus for the month of August. I will be gone for Fairy Tails for a week in the middle of the month anyway, and the rest of the month will be pretty busy (not to mention having to contend with almost-daily shows at the Hollywood Bowl, which increase my travel time to and from DSF by up to an hour), so I will be suspending PTD and release pickups for the month of August. I'll still do mailings for pins that I've already picked up if requested, and may do one-off sales, such as if the PTDs flip and I only need one of the pins for myself or if a release has something in it I collect and other pins I don't. But if I don't need anything from the release(s) or PTD flip(s), I will be skipping going.

Ok, folks, I believe the front page is all updated now.

Pickup update - Violet was sold out by the time I got to DSF, so I picked up the witches PTD. The list drawn below will be fulfilled starting tomorrow (assuming they don't sell out during the day).

I have decided that I don't quite like the group pin enough to keep it. (They gave Timon a mouse tail! Meerkat tails don't curve into an S like that! Yes, it bothers me enough to actually pass on the pin over it! And also, why is cub Nala with cub Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa? Unless they drastically changed something about the plot, she never met T&P as a cub!) Interestingly, the pin is enamel filled rather than diecast like the Rafiki and Mufasa/Scar pins.

This post is the placeholder; PTD and Lion King release results in the next post!

Results time!

Orddu, Orwen, and Orgoch - $22

1. MerlinEmrys
2. xdattax
3. disneykins
4. CanaDaLE

witches.png

Congrats, @CanaDaLE !

Mufasa & Scar - $27
1. ItzaPinfan
2. Motba
3. disneykins
4. SplashMtRider23

Mufasa-Scar.png

Congrats, @Motba !

Rafiki - $27
1. ItzaPinfan
2. Motba
3. disneykins
4. Pengy
5. SplashMtRider23

Rafiki.png

Congrats, @Pengy

Simba, Nala, Timon, Pumbaa - $29

1. ItzaPinfan
2. Motba
3. disneykins
4. SplashMtRider23

group.png

Congrats, @Motba ! Please choose between Mufasa & Scar and Simba, Nala, Timon, and Pumbaa.

Results time!

Orddu, Orwen, and Orgoch - $22

1. MerlinEmrys
2. xdattax
3. disneykins
4. CanaDaLE

witches.png

Congrats, @CanaDaLE !

Mufasa & Scar - $27
1. ItzaPinfan
2. Motba
3. disneykins
4. SplashMtRider23

Mufasa-Scar.png

Congrats, @Motba !

Rafiki - $27
1. ItzaPinfan
2. Motba
3. disneykins
4. Pengy
5. SplashMtRider23

Rafiki.png

Congrats, @Pengy

Simba, Nala, Timon, Pumbaa - $29

1. ItzaPinfan
2. Motba
3. disneykins
4. SplashMtRider23

group.png

Congrats, @Motba ! Please choose between Mufasa & Scar and Simba, Nala, Timon, and Pumbaa.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I went to pickup another PTD tonight but their system was down and they couldn’t process any payments. I’m going to Lion King at El Cap tomorrow with a friend so I’m hoping to get two then.

I would normally wait for Motba to pick one, but I see that she hasn't been on the forums in awhile. I hope she is ok. :/ To avoid holding up the sales, if she isn’t able to log in and pick one by tomorrow evening I will move her to the bottoms of the two lists and the next winners will move up.

Pickup update - got two PTDs for the thread - one last night and one today at the release. @CanaDaLE and @disneykins

I drew 103 at the release, so I was able to get the full set and surprise. (I won't be doing a drawing for the surprise.) Only 322 showed up so chances are I'll be able to get multiple rounds of the pins over the next few days for those further down on the lists. For now I have Rafiki for @Pengy , Mufasa/Scar for @Motba , and the group for @disneykins .

Awesome! If there ends up being some crazy surplus of group pins or marquees I’ll take those but I doubt it. thanks so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! If there ends up being some crazy surplus of group pins or marquees I’ll take those but I doubt it. thanks so much

For now I'm still not taking marquee requests. If I am able to get a spare one for the thread I will take names but I'm waiting until I know if I'll have one first. But I can add you to the bottom of the group pin list, since that is somewhat likely to stick around long enough to fulfill the current waitlist.

The marquee sold out before I could stop by again last night, so I won't have an extra one for drawing.

Pickup update - Stopped by last night and picked up another Rafiki, Scar and Mufasa, and group, plus another PTD for @xdattax . I have also decided to give up the one I already picked up, so @MerlinEmrys gets that one and the list is fulfilled. If anyone else wants the witches PTD, just let me know.

@SplashMtRider23 - you are next up for all three Lion King pins! Please pick one; the other two will go to the next person on each list and you will be first/next on the second round lists.

Tessa, if it lasts that long, can you also add me to the end of the group pin list? Thank you.

It is very likely it will last that long, so I have added you and Pengy to the group list.

Ok, thanks for letting me know. Glad you found the pins!

Next up for Mufasa and Scar is @disneykins , Rafiki is @Motba , and the group is @Pengy .

disneykins - please choose between Mufasa/Scar and the group pin.
Motba - please choose between Rafiki and Mufasa/Scar.
Pengy - please choose between the group and Rafiki.

Ok, thanks for letting me know. Glad you found the pins!

Next up for Mufasa and Scar is @disneykins , Rafiki is @Motba , and the group is @Pengy .

disneykins - please choose between Mufasa/Scar and the group pin.
Motba - please choose between Rafiki and Mufasa/Scar.
Pengy - please choose between the group and Rafiki.

I’d like the group first but if Rafiki stays around long enough for everyone to get a 2nd one id love Rafiki as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back