• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
b32eb005b48e30d8c657b315574d5429.gif

*whispers* after you get your Mim, if she sticks around for a second, I would like to be in the drawing for it. Thank you. You're the best. Thank you. *retreats*

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Ok, I have a moment between activities to go be an update:

I was able to get a set yesterday; Goose is still on hold until I confirm if I need it for my friend. I decided to throw the marquee in here for sale.

My roomie tagged along this afternoon, so I was able to get two more Captain Marvel and two more Talos (Goose and marquee both sold out yesterday), so I have three total for those. I also have a Kermit for drawing.

@KJackson1195 please let me know if you prefer Talos or Captain Marvel.

Ok, I have a moment between activities to go be an update:

I was able to get a set yesterday; Goose is still on hold until I confirm if I need it for my friend. I decided to throw the marquee in here for sale.

My roomie tagged along this afternoon, so I was able to get two more Captain Marvel and two more Talos (Goose and marquee both sold out yesterday), so I have three total for those. I also have a Kermit for drawing.

@KJackson1195 please let me know if you prefer Talos or Captain Marvel.
Talos....Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I FINALLY have time to sit down and update everything here.

Availability update - the Captain Marvel pin sold out; Talos is left. Kermit and Mim were both there as of yesterday evening but I heard that there are very few Mims left. I will be heading over there in a bit (I took the day off of work to rest and could use some ice cream. ;) ) to hopefully grab one of the remaining ones.

Pickup update - I was able to pick up another Talos and a Kermit yesterday. That should bring the total to one marquee, three Captain Marvels, four Taloses, and two Kermits. I'm sorry, @bookhugger , I found out that my friend did not wind up going to DSF after all, so I will not have Goose available for you since he sold out before I could go back for another one.

The new PTDs were posted by DSF at 7:05 am on Friday, so the 72-hour cutoff time for entering that drawing has passed. I will put together the list of everyone who has posted up until now; I will still accept signups but they will go after those on the current list.

I am heading over to DSF now; once I return I will compile the PTD lists and do the drawing for Kermit (and Mim if I snag one now). I will then send invoices for all Captain Marvel pins and PTDs.

Back. I was able to get another Talos, Kermit, and Mim, so I will draw for three Kermits and one Mim now; the remainder of the list will be the pickup order.

Can you add me to all open drawings please

Did you mean just PTDs, or all lists (Talos and the wedding frames)? I've added you to just PTDs now but if you want the others as well I can pop you into those lists, too.

Also, I have decided to standardize the PTD prices from this release on, since each release I had priced slightly differently. The pricing structure will be as follows:

$22 - LE 500 or unpopular characters no matter the LE size
$23 - LE 400
$25 - LE 300 or very popular characters no matter the LE size
$27 - LE 200

Ok, I have created the Kermit and Mim lists and double checked them, so we are good to go. This post is the video anchor; next post is results.

Kermit - $23

1. Stewbaws
2. sockgnome
3. theoucharis
4. Spr175psu
5. Motba
6. pretty Omi
7. Dominik
8. FoolishMortal71
9. CanaDaLE
10. Sortlora
11. broadwaybookworm

kermit.png

Congrats @sockgnome , @Dominik , and @theoucharis !

Madam Mim as Snake - $23

1. Stewbaws
2. sockgnome
3. Bridget M
4. theoucharis
5. Spr175psu
6. Motba
7. DDCakes
8. pretty Omi
9. Disneychildwithin
10. FoolishMortal71
11. CanaDaLE