• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!
Sooooo…..I totally forgot that I didn't do the PTD drawing yet. I'm so sorry for keeping everyone waiting! I promise I'll do it tonight once I get home. I will also update the lists on the front page and leave feedback that is overdue.

Also, thanks to the lovely @pincrazy who acted as a second body, I was able to get two Cruellas and two Borises on Sunday. I was not able to stop by yesterday and won't be able to tonight, so I will be drawing for three Cruella and two Boris winners.

Availability update - Cruella sold out, but Boris is still available. The Lilo and Stitch set was indeed released at shop open (10am PST) yesterday morning, so cutoff for that drawing will be Thursday morning at 10 am PST/1pm EST. I am out in the field for work that day so the drawing will take place Thursday evening.

My phone ran out of space partway through, so two videos today.

Boris - $22

1. Stewbaws
2. Poohlady5
3. Sortlora
4. disneykins
5. ItzaPinfan

boris.png

Congrats, @ItzaPinfan and @disneykins ! The rest of the list is the pickup order for as long as Boris lasts.

Cruella De Vil - $23

1. Stewbaws
2. Disneychildwithin
3. nateeter
4. ItzaPinfan
5. kairi08
6. boule
7. disneykins

cruella.png

Congrats, @Disneychildwithin , @disneykins , and @Stewbaws !

disneykins, would you prefer Boris or Cruella? If you pick Boris, Cruella will go to @boule . If you pick Cruella, this Boris will go to @Poohlady5 and you will move to the bottom of the pickup list.

Time to draw for the Lilo and Stitch set!

Video placeholder post here - next post will be the drawing results.

Lilo and Stitch Nesting Doll Set - $80

1. disneykins
2. Spr175psu
3. theoucharis
4. Stewbaws

lilostitch.png

Congrats, @disneykins ! The rest of the list will be the first-come, first-served pickup order. I should hopefully be able to pick up the next set tomorrow or Saturday; this week has just been awful for free time to head over.

Running out the door, but wanted to post a pickup update - got another Boris and Lilo/Stitch nesting doll last night. Should hopefully be able to stop by this afternoon to get another of each.

The wedding pins have arrived!

I will be doing a thread update tonight - sending out a few pending invoices, updating the front page lists, and checking in with people regarding their held pins.

Flip!

57116384_2454058931312195_5671399607360290816_o.jpg

Signups are open and will stay open until Thursday, April 18th at 1pm PST/4pm EST.

I will be keeping the first three Felicias I can get (if she lasts long enough to get at least three). Goofy and Bob will be picked up in accordance to the popularity of requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back