• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday got non-online busy. Lists now updated to here. Will be sending out invoices for the Nyx PTDs later today.

Availability update - all ice cream cartons were sold out by the time I stopped by yesterday.

Pickup update - got a Nyx PTD for @AlaskanMalamute , so adding it to the ones I got for @theoucharis and @disneykins over the last few days, that finishes out the current waitlist.

Can I sign up for Captain Marvel. Aladdin and Jasmine, Tiana and Naveen? If not too late

Would you like all Captain Marvel release pins or just the individual Captain Marvel pin? For now I've added you to all lists, but can take you off of some if you only wanted the individual pin.

Hi, Could I be in the draw for the Robin/Marian wedding frame please.:)

I'm sorry, but Robin and Marian are not available. I collect Robin Hood so if I am able to get in for the release I will be keeping it for my own collection.

Will be doing a major update tomorrow, including adding in the latest requests, but wanted to pop in for some updates.

I missed the release, but was able to get a set later that morning, so the two names that were drawn got their pins and I got my Judy and Sadness. Today I was also able to get another Sadness to do a drawing. The list for Sadness is now open and will stay open until Wednesday the 20 at 9:30 pm PST /Thursday the 21st at 12:30 am EST. I did not get a spare Judy so I am not taking names for her.

I was also able to get two more Nyx PTDs, so the next two people on that list will be contacted tomorrow for payment.

@Booger1964 and @Pengy - if you would prefer Sadness over the one you were drawn for, you may enter, and if you win the Sadness drawing your Baymax/Jessica will go to the next person on that respective list.

I would prefer to keep the Jessica, but thanks so much!

No worries...I cannot have any objection to that. Hope you manage to get it!:D

I'm sorry, but Robin and Marian are not available. I collect Robin Hood so if I am able to get in for the release I will be keeping it for my own collection.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the shaking...I had a goblin on my shoulders.

Sadness Blue-Berry - $28

1. theoucharis
2. broadwaybookworm
3. hopemax
4. TammyH
5. Pengy
6. Spr175psu
7. pretty Omi
8. disneykins
9. cadien
10. Motba

sadness.png

Congrats, @TammyH !

Update on the Captain Marvel release - I realized late last night that the Captain Marvel release is the same morning as a big all-day client meeting for work, and I will need to be at the location to start setting up at 7am. Therefore, I cannot attend the morning release at DSF. I will still keep the lists and draw names because chances are at least a few of these will still be available later that day to pick up.

Added.

Captain Marvel signups end at 6pm this evening. I will still draw names to establish purchase order, but since I cannot attend the release and won't know what's still available until later that day, I won't charge the winners until I have the pins in hand.

Sorry all, got caught up in prep for a work event and 90's Night last night. I will do the Captain Marvel drawings later today, but the lists are closed for new signups.

Drawing Results:

Captain Marvel Marquee - $30 - tentative

1. sockgnome
2. disneykins
3. bookhugger
4. broadwaybookworm
5. starry_solo
6. summerskin
7. Disneychildwithin
8. BigHow
9. pretty Omi
10. PinFan
11. Motba
12. KJackson1195
13. WeRLegends

Marvel-Marquee.png

Congrats, @summerskin !

Captain Marvel - $26

1. ItzaPinfan
2. disneykins
3. bookhugger
4. broadwaybookworm
5. starry_solo
6. PinFan
7. Motba
8. KJackson1195
9. WeRLegends

Captain-Marvel.png

Congrats, @starry_solo !

Goose - $28 - tentative

1. hopemax
2. disneykins
3. bookhugger
4. starry_solo
5. Disneychildwithin
6. BigHow
7. pretty Omi
8. PinFan
9. Motba
10. KJackson1195
11. WeRLegends

Goose.png

Congrats, @bookhugger !

Talos - $27

1. disneykins
2. bookhugger
3. starry_solo
4. PinFan
5. Motba
6. KJackson1195

Talos.png

Congrats, @PinFan !

Invoices will go out Friday to those who I was able to get pins for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back