• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please take me off the Flash list. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Front page lists updated.

I figured I will need a total of two Flashes and two or three Gizmo Ducks (waiting to hear back from someone). I have picked up two of each already, so this next round of pickups will have at least Flash available. I haven't heard that either have sold out yet.

Lists have been updated.

Pickup update - got another Flash and Gizmo yesterday. I have one of each for the thread now; any subsequent pickups will go to the next people on the lists.

This post is a placeholder; next post will be the results.

Flash - $22

1. Stewbaws
2. disneykins
3. Spr175psu
4. kairi08
5. nateeter
6. speedwaystar1
7. summerskin
8. theoucharis
9. Ocean7
10. Sortlora
11. Fins4pins

flash.png

Congrats, @summerskin !

Gizmo Duck - $23
1. Dominik
2. Stewbaws
3. disneykins
4. Spr175psu
5. KJackson1195
6. slbrabham
7. Sortlora
8. Fins4pins

gizmo.png

Congrats, @Fins4pins!

I was going to head over after work yesterday, but they closed early for the Lion King premiere (which I wasn’t invited to, huff huff!) so I’ll be doing my next round of PTD pickups tonight. Flash and Gizmo are still there AFAIK.

Also a reminder that villain card entries are due by 6pm PST/9 pm EST today!

Sorry y’all, the Internet is down at my house (using data on my iPhone to get on now) so I can’t do the drawings tonight. I will do them tomorrow once I have a free moment moment.

Pickup update - got another GizmoDuck and Flash. They go to @speedwaystar1 and @slbrabham . Invoices will be sent tomorrow as well (they’re a right pain to do on the phone!)

I thought that I saw Grumpydad sign up for the pins. He was interested.

Yes he did, looks like I missed adding him to the lists. I’ll double check through the thread tomorrow before doing the drawings.

Ok, I've doubled checked through the thread and the lists should be accurate now. I have decided to keep Ursula if I get a good number, so I will be drawing for Jafar and Queen of Hearts only.

Time to draw winners! Anchor post for the video; next post will be the results!

Results!

Queen of Hearts - $29

1. KJackson1195
2. DDCakes
3. Spr175psu
4. theoucharis
5. Shelterkat
6. slbrabham
7. maiarebecca
8. kairi08
9. ItzaPinfan
10. DisneyJ