• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 PTD Discussion Thread...new PTDs 12/3/19

I don't see them doing it during the event, especially if there is at least one popular character. They will have most of the attendees race across the street to get the PTDs and waste most of the event, leading to endless complaints, and a good deal of DSF staff will be at the event itself leaving the shop less manned. Before the event is a possibility, since they know that 150 pin traders will be in the area so they'd have a captive audience. Stop by DSF, pick up the PTDs, then head over to the event.

I get there on Sunday, and just by defaulting to Murphy’s law, they will drop the next PTDs the day before...IMHO...lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since they will be giving ptd vouchers at the event that are only good for a month, and will need to have a release for people to use them (hopefully they won't wait until the end of the window like last time), I don't see them releasing right before the event. If they are ready to go around that time, would be more likely (or at least make more sense IMO) to wait until after the event.

Since they will be giving ptd vouchers at the event that are only good for a month, and will need to have a release for people to use them (hopefully they won't wait until the end of the window like last time), I don't see them releasing right before the event. If they are ready to go around that time, would be more likely (or at least make more sense IMO) to wait until after the event.
That is a good point

Reactions: Ajk
Yooooooooo

0e6673b2f23cec6894107cec67a1d84d.jpg

I want that chipmunk!!!!

Yooooooooo

0e6673b2f23cec6894107cec67a1d84d.jpg

I want that chipmunk!!!!

None for my collection, but have several trader friends who would love Figaro and Mulan. Obviously no chance of gaining any since do not arrive to the area until Sunday... but I am excited for everyone else.

None for my collection, but have several trader friends who would love Figaro and Mulan. Obviously no chance of gaining any since do not arrive to the area until Sunday... but I am excited for everyone else.

I think you have a chance of getting Mulan at LE500....especially since there isn't a pin release this weekend....well, other than the pin event...

One last thought - I am shocked they did a flip this close in front of the event when they will be handing out 300 ptd vouchers that have to be used in the next month. They better have another nice flip coming up soon!

One last thought - I am shocked they did a flip this close in front of the event when they will be handing out 300 ptd vouchers that have to be used in the next month. They better have another nice flip coming up soon!

Maybe the vouchers will have a shorter expiration period?

Back